Users are always exploring and browsing the latest information on a diverse range of topics and continuously engage with platforms that provide this information.
As a business, if you can provide this informational content on your website and keep your audience updated on relevant topics than you can also grow your website & overall business.
RSS feeds widget can help you achieve these goals effectively and efficiently if you embed RSS feed on website.
How To Embed RSS Feed On Website?
RSS feeds bring together the feeds from different websites into a feed for better readability and easy content discovery. Having a social media aggregator can make the feed more attractive and engaging with its vast functionalities.
Taggbox Widget, as a social media feed aggregator, comes with the option of embedding the RSS feed to your website and has features to make the feed interactive, engaging, and attractive.
Step By Step Process To Embed RSS Feed On Website
- Create your account on Taggbox Widget.
- After creating the account you will land on the dashboard.
- Click on the “Create Wall” button to create an RSS feed wall.
- Now Give a name to your wall and click on create wall button.
- A social media source pop-up will appear, select RSS as your feed source.
- Now enter the XML url, from which you want to create a widget and click on create feed button.
Now you have created the RSS feeds successfully. You can customize the feed accordingly from the Personalize and More section.
Now follow the easy step to generate RSS feed embed code.
- Click on display button at left bottom corner.
- A pop-up will appear, select “Embed In Website” option.
- Choose the website building platform as per your requirement.
- Set the height and width of your feed and click on get code button to generated embed code.
- Copy the generated embed code and paste at the backend of your website where you want to embed RSS feed.
Tada! You have an active RSS feed on your website.