Before we dwell deep into the blog’s details, do you completely understand the relevance of Embed Google reviews and how important they are for your brand’s upliftment?
Reviews act as social proof of your brand. Based on reviews, your audience forms an image of your brand. With the help of existing customers and their reviews, you can most certainly improve your business and increase your brand value and awareness.
What Are Google Reviews?
Google reviews are a part of Google My Business that allows customers of a brand or service to give their views on the brand. By this means, customers can express their experiences, feedback, reviews, etc.
Surveys conduct that around 88% of people read reviews before making a purchase decision. Instead of visiting different websites to look for reviews, businesses can make it more convenient for customers by embedding google reviews into their official website. It gives customers a chance to surf through the website and have a look at customer reviews too.
Taggbox Widget – The Perfect Tool To Embed Google Reviews On Squarespace Website
By now, you must be wondering how to embed Google reviews into your Squarespace website. We have the perfect tool using which you can easily and efficiently embed google reviews on websites.
Taggbox Widget is the best UGC platform and social media aggregator tool to embed Google reviews on your website in a few simple steps. Read on to know how performing a few steps can completely change your business game and increase your sales significantly.
Follow the following steps to Embed Google Reviews on Squarespace website-
- Create a free account with Taggbox Widget. If you have an existing account, simply log in.
- You will be navigated to your Taggbox widget Dashboard.
- Click on ‘Add Social Feeds’ to add reviews.
- Select ‘Google’ as a source of collecting feeds
- A pop-up will appear. You will get two options to collect reviews from. You can choose either from ‘Places’ or ‘My Place’ to collect reviews. After authentication, you shall be redirected to select the place you want reviews from.
- Choose your preferred method and make the input accordingly.
- Finally, click ‘Create Feed.’
How To Embed Google Reviews On Squarespace Website
Follow the step by step to embed Google Reviews on Squarespace Website:
- Click on ‘Publish’ on the bottom left corner of your screen. You may even take a preview of how the website will look like.
- Select Squarespace as the website building platform and generate a code to embed
- Select the width and height as per your requirements and as per the look and feel of your website
- Click on Get code and copy the generated code.
- Log in to your Squarespace account.
- Navigate to the page where you wish to embed Google reviews
- Tap on ‘Edit
- Click on ‘+Add/Edit block’
- Select the ‘Code’ option
- Paste the copied code and click on apply
- Save the changes by clicking Apply.
Benefits Of Embedding Google Reviews On Website
Read these amazing benefits of embedding Google reviews on website.
- Increased Reach & Brand Awareness
More awareness and reach ensures that you get more traffic on your website. More website traffic means more people will be aware of your brand. Increased traffic on your website will eventually lead to more user engagement, brand value, and ultimately more conversions and sales.
- Improved SEO Ranking and More Clicks
Google reviews Widget are the secret ingredient that can massively boost the ranking of your website on Google. Positive reviews about your brand will directly impact your website’s ranking on Google.
It goes like this – The more the ratings on Google, The higher the click rates.
Google reviews play a major role in increasing customer interaction and engagement.
- More Conversion Rates
The most crucial aspect of any business is selling. Users look for valuable, trustworthy, and genuine reviews to make their purchases. Google Reviews do needful efficiently and effectively.
- For Building Reliability
Building faith in customers is extremely important for every business. Embedding Google reviews can do wonders for your business. As mentioned above, User Generated Content has the potential to gain the trust of your users and to make them rely on your brand more confidently. Instilling more confidence in your customers can ultimately help in driving conversions.
- To Create Curiosity
Your loyal customers can act as the brand ambassadors for your brand. Word of Mouth plays a major role in building trust and curiosity in customers to trust your brand. Think for a second that you are loyal to the shampoo that you use. One day while scrolling through, you find another brand with Google reviews by genuine customers. It would instil some curiosity in you to know more about your brand. The next step would be to visit the website to know more about their products and ingredients.
And that is about it! The fact that you visited the website is itself explanatory enough!
Embedding your Google Reviews on your Squarespace website can be a game-changer for your business. It can effectively increase your user engagement, brand awareness, brand trust, value, and followers massively.
Do try it, and you would be surprised by the results you receive!