Be it internal or external. Communication is undoubtedly the most important aspect of any organization. To make internal communication easier and smooth, marketers found the need to have software and tools. In this blog, we will be discussing one of the most in-demand and favorite tools used by organizations for communication – Slack. How to embed slack channel on websites to improve communication?
Read on to find out everything about Slack!
What is Slack?
Recognized as a workplace communication tool, Slack has completely revolutionized internal communication in the workplace. Instead of reaching out to every employee separately and fixing meetings, you can instantly direct a message to a person or add your message in the group chat with Slack.
Apart from the mentioned points, you can seamlessly send documents, images and add your comments during some internal conversations. Slack also provides the option to add fun elements like emojis during your chats. Moreover, there is a tagging option available to tag the person to contact them directly.
Why Is Everyone So Excited About Slack?
Slack works as a chatroom for your entire team. It helps an organization keep in touch, be it collectively as a team or from person to person. Using Slack, internal communication becomes easy and fun.
Moreover, Slack works effectively on all computers as well as iOs and Android devices.
It can efficiently replace text messaging, emails, and instant messaging for your team members, and all this can happen at the same time and same place!
How To Embed Slack Channel On Website Using Taggbox?
One of the leading platforms: The Taggbox widget, provides you with the option to embed your Slack on your website easily and seamlessly.
You can customize the theme using different layouts, themes, font styles, colors, banners, etc.
With the help of an advanced moderation panel, you can easily filter out unwanted content and highlight specific content you wish to. Monitoring content is crucial and using the profanity filter. You can assure the content of utmost quality.
Barring this, you might as well gain relevant insights with the help of analytics. You can easily monitor how your content is performing on your website.
Taggbox widget helps you embed your Slack on your website easily, and it can be done by following a few simple steps-
Add the Slack Channel
- Create a Taggbox Widget Account if you’re a new user or login if you are an existing user
- After Logging in, you will be redirected on the dashboard of Taggbox Widget.
- Click on ‘Add social feeds’ to add Slack Feeds.
- A screen will appear Select Slack as a source to aggregate Slack Channel feeds
- Connect Slack through your workspace
- Complete the required authentication process
- Select the connection, i.e., keywords, channels, and click on ‘Create Feed’
- Once completed, all of your slack channel feed will appear on the widget editor.
Now, all you need to do is embed Slack channel on website. For this follow below steps:
Embed Slack Channel On Website
To embed your Slack widget to your website, you first need to generate an embed code.
Follow the steps below to generate an embed code from Taggbox Widget.
- Click the ‘Publish’ button on the bottom of the screen.
- A pop-up will appear. You need to select the website building platform as per your requirement. You can choose from HTML, WordPress, Wix, Shopify, and more.
- Set the width and height of the widget as per the requirements of your website
- Click on Get code to generate the code and copy it. You can click on Preview to see how your feed will look like on the website.
- Paste the embed code on the backend of your website, and it’s done!
Embed Slack Channel On Websites – Various CMS Platforms
Mentioned below is a guide referring to which you can embed Slack on various platforms.
Let’s get started!
– Display Slack Channel On HTML Website
- Select HTML as your website building platform
- Copy the generated code from Taggbox Widget
- Paste the code at the back end of your website where you wish to display your feed
- Save the changes, and your website is ready!
– Integrate Slack Channel On WordPress
- Choose WordPress as your platform.
- Navigate to the page where you wish to integrate your slack feed
- Click on ‘+Add Block’ and select formatting.
- Choose Custom HTML and paste the embed code.
- Click on Publish/Update to save the changes, and voila! Your slack feed will be live on your website.
– Add Slack Channel On Wix Website
- Start by selecting Wix as your website building platform
- Navigate to the webpage where you want to embed Slack on website
- Click on ‘+Add’ and select more
- Click on HTML iFrames in the embed
- Paste the generated embed code into the Code field
- Save the changes, and it’s done!
– Display Slack Channel On Squarespace Website
- Select Squarespace as your platform
- Go to the backend of the page where you wish to embed slack channel on website
- Click on ‘+Add/Edit Block’ Select embed code from the menu
- Click on the </> icon in the URL field and paste the embed code
- Finish off by saving the changes in the end
– Integrate Slack Channel On Weebly Website
- Select Weebly as your website building platform
- Navigate to the backend of the webpage where you wish to embed Slack channel on website
- Select the HTML box and click on the Edit Custom HTML option
- Paste the embed code in the box
- Save the changes, and it’s done!
– Incorporate Slack Channel On Shopify Website
- Start by selecting Shopify as the website building platform
- Navigate where you wish to embed Slack channel on website
- Open the back end and go to Edit HTML/CSS
- Paste the embed code, save the changes, and it’s done!
Wrapping It Up
We hope now you are clear about How to embed Slack Channel on website. It is not a difficult task and can effectively increase internal communication in your organization!
Grab this opportunity and embed Slack right away using Taggbox Widget.