Airbnb, found in 2008, is a marketplace where people make their private places available for the world to be rented for the short-term. It can be an apartment, a villa, a house, or even a castle. The goal is to give a unique travel experience to the visitors.
When it comes to Airbnb, no matter how many high-quality pictures you post of your place, it is the reviews that would bring in more guests. So Airbnb reviews become an important marketing tool for you.
When you embed Airbnb reviews on your website, it becomes a deciding factor for potential guests whether to choose your property or not.
Embed Airbnb Reviews On Website
Here is how you can embed the Airbnb reviews widget on your website using Taggbox.
Step 1: Login or Signup to Free Taggbox Widget account. You will reach the dashboard after logging in.
Step 2: Click on Add Social Feeds option to add Airbnb reviews to your widget.
Step 3: A pop-up will appear with the title “choose a source.” Click on Airbnb as the source of your reviews.
Step 4: Another pop-up will appear with the title “create Airbnb feed.”
- Enter Airbnb review URL to fetch your business reviews from Airbnb and click on the create feed button
Taggbox widget tool will automatically fetch the reviews into a feed. There are many customisations and functionalities that you can use as per your preference.
Once you have collected the reviews, you will automatically be redirected to your account’s wall editor dashboard.
Step 5: Click on the “Publish” button at the bottom left corner. A pop-up will appear with the title “choose your platform.”
Step 6: Choose the option suitable for you from the given websites like WordPress, HTML, Wix, Shopify, etc
Let’s choose HTML as an example.
Step 7: A pop-up will appear to adjust the width and height of the Airbnb reviews.
Step 8: Click on “Get Code” to generate the Airbnb reviews widget embed code. Copy the code and paste it into the HTML of your website
After pasting the generated code, you have activated it too.
Congratulations! You have successfully embedded Airbnb reviews on your website.
Why Taggbox Widget?
It makes the review collection and embedding procedure easy for you.
You get access to so many themes and designs to customize your widget as per your website’s theme.
Taggbox also provides features that enable moderation; so that you can choose to post reviews that are more informative for the potential customers;
Why Embed Airbnb Reviews On Your Website?
- You provide your potential customers with social proof, and they will get motivated to try your services;
- Reviews are the real-life experiences shared by the past visitors of your property when they tried your services; it builds trust among the consumers;
- When you encourage your customers to give reviews, their connections learn about your brand, which increases your reach;
- Reviews add value to the information that is already present on your website and builds trust;
- Giving importance to the customers’ reviews and posting them on your website increases the chances of getting more reviews as they feel like they are being heard;
Over To You
Now that we have come to the end of this blog, you have understood how you can embed Airbnb Reviews into your website with the help of Taggbox Widget.
Hospitality is the relationship between the guest and the host. As a host, when you meet your guests, you can surely enhance their stay experience at your hotel or BnB.
Airbnb enables you to give them a prior online experience. So, embed the reviews on your website and make the experience remarkable for potential guests.