Facebook Photo Album is basically the collection of photos we upload, li
Businesses can use Facebook Photo Album on website to engage the visitors, increase social reach, user engagement, build trust, and finally, conversion.
Let’s look at the steps on how to embed Facebook Photo Album on website.
5 Steps to embed Facebook Photo Album on websites
Embed Facebook photo album on website using best social media aggregator tool Taggbox Widget.
1. Create a Taggbox Widget account
- Create a free Taggbox Widget account by signing up or Login if you have an existing account.
- Then create your first widget by clicking “+Create Widget” on the Taggbox Dashboard.
- Enter the widget name, widget URL
- Finally, click on the “Create widget” button.
2. Aggregate Facebook Photo Album
From the left control panel clic
- Click on +Add Feeds (Create New Feed)
- A dialog box will appear “Pick a source,” select Facebook as your source of aggregating.
- A new dialog box will appear “Create Facebook Feed” choose Album from the methods and enter the album URL or page url to fetch the photo album.
Within some seconds, all Facebook photo albums will be aggregated into the Taggbox editor.
3. Curate the Feeds
Organize the feeds according to your website theme, use the following features:
- Profanity Filter
- Themes and Layout
- CTA etc
Using these features, make the widget look more professional and amazing that can connect with your audience.
4. Generate embed code
- On the left bottom, click “Embed Widget.”
- Choose the platform of your website.
- Set the width and height of the widget and click GET CODE to generate the code URL
- COPY the generated code.
5. Paste the code on the backend of the website.
- Now, open the website admin panel.
- Open the webpage where you want to embed Facebook Photo Albums and paste the generated code.
- SAVE/Publish the changes.
You have successfully embedded Facebook photo album on your website.
ke attending an event, an achievement, an experience, or even daily activities. This collection of photos can also be integrated into websites for business marketing purposes.
Also Read – Tools To Embed Facebook Album On Website