With over 330 million users, Twitter is one of the world’s fastest-growing and popular social media platforms. Due to its massive popularity, innumerable users are highly used, including many marketers, brands, and businesses that use the platform to promote their products and services.
As we notice a shift in marketing trends, there is one trend that has been quite active and popular amongst brands and businesses and is to embed Twitter feeds on HTML website.
Embedding Twitter feed on the website is a great way for brands to garner the visitors’ attention and increase the engagement of the users. It has many other added advantages that we shall be covering as you keep reading the blog.
Even though there are multiple embedding tools in the market, we shall be telling you about the best UGC tool and platform to embed Twitter feeds – Taggbox Widget.
What Is Taggbox Widget?
Taggbox offers many customization options and has an advanced moderation panel to eliminate any unwanted content. Moreover, Taggbox also offers users an analytics option to track the performance of the Twitter widget on the website.
Now that you are aware of the Taggbox widget, we shall guide you about the step-by-step way to embed Twitter feeds on your HTML website in the next section.
Embed Twitter Feed On HTML Using Taggbox Widget
Follow the steps below to easily collect and embed your Twitter feed on HTML website using the best Twitter aggregator – The Taggbox widget.
Step 1 –
- Create your Taggbox widget account for free or login into your existing account
- After being redirected to the dashboard, click on ‘Add social feeds’ to collect your Twitter feed
- Select Twitter as a source from the new pop-up bar
- Next, you need to select your connection type to collect the feeds. You can choose from hashtags, Mention, Handle, List, Favorites, Advanced
- After choosing your connection type, you need to enter your Twitter credentials, and you will automatically see the aggregated tweets in a few seconds
- Your feeds will appear on the editor page
Step 2 –
- Once your feed is collected, you need to click on Publish on the bottom left screen on the editor page
- Next, you need to choose your preferred website building platform. You can choose from a variety of options given
- You can adjust the height and width of the widget as per the requirements of your website and copy the generated code to a clipboard
- Paste the copied code into the backend of your website, save the changes, and you are done!
Step 3 – Embed Twitter Feed On HTML Website
- Once you select HTML as the website building option from the pop-up and have copied the code, you need to login into your HTML account and open your website.
- Navigate to the webpage where you wish to display your Twitter feed
- Paste the copied code into the HTML backed and save the changes
- Voila! Your Twitter feed will be embedded on your HTML website.
Simple, wasn’t it?
Now that you know how to use Taggbox to embed your Twitter feed into your website, we shall tell you about the benefits of embedding a Twitter feed.
Benefits Of Embedding Twitter Feed On HTML Website
1. Boosts User Engagement
One of the major factors that determine a brand’s success is how engaged the users are with the brand.
Since Twitter is a microblogging platform, users use powerful terms and voice out their opinions in a few words, which further increases the users’ engagement on the website, increasing the dwell time of visitors.
2. Makes Your Website Attractive
As mentioned earlier, Taggbox gives you the ability to customize the Twitter widget as per your requirements. Hence, you can select from layouts, themes, colors, fonts, etc., and beautify the overall look of your website.
Moreover, Twitter is a mix of images, videos, tweets, retweets, and mentions, when displayed together, that would look attractive on the website.
3. Build A Social Proof
Twitter is mostly dominated by User-Generated content that makes the content 100% genuine and authentic since your customers create it.
When embedded on the website, the content helps instill faith and confidence in your customers to go ahead and purchase a product since they would trust another user more than your content.
Summing It Up
As mentioned at the beginning of the blog, Twitter is the most popular and fastest-growing platform globally, and the users are most active since they speak their minds completely.
Multiple users may be speaking about your brand, and utilizing that content can bring you the mentioned benefits. So now that you know about the best embedding tool and the benefits make the most of your Twitter feeds right away!