Amongst all the social media platforms, YouTube is majorly leveraged by users to watch videos or entertain and educate themselves. In addition, brands and businesses also utilize the platform to promote their products and services through videos and visuals.
Since visuals garner almost 10 times more attention and are much more explanatory than written texts, multiple businesses connect with their potential customers through YouTube to increase their engagement and reach.
One effective way marketers are using to promote their businesses is by embedding YouTube widgets into the website.
While there are many tools available in the market to do the needful, in this blog, we are going to tell you about the best YouTube feed widget – Taggbox that seamlessly integrates all the content from your YouTube and embeds it collectively on your website.
Let’s get started!
WHAT IS YOUTUBE WIDGET?
Like other social media widgets on websites, the YouTube widget is also a similar kind of embedding & displaying YouTube videos on websites in a creative display. You can add a YouTube video widget on your website in multiple sections of your site like header, footer, mid, and sidebar, as you want to display live YouTube videos on your website.
With the help of it, you can showcase your YouTube channel content to your visitors without any hassle. Moreover, the YouTube widgets helps you enhance the website content quality and appearance with an attractive and thoughtful display of content.
Embed YouTube Widget Using Taggbox
Start by creating a free account using Taggbox Widget or log into your existing account
Click on ‘Add Social Feeds’ once you are redirected to the dashboard
From the pop-up menu bar, select YouTube as your source
You can select the connection type from the options. You can select from Channel URL, Playlist, Location, or Keywords
Once you are done, click on Create feed
After you are done adding your credentials, in a few seconds, you will start seeing your YouTube videos according to the selected connection type
After completing your customization and moderating the content as per your preference, you need to click on Publish on the bottom left side of the widget editor.
Choose your preferred website building platform from the mentioned options. You can select from Wix, WordPress, HTML, Squarespace, etc.
Copy the generated code on the clipboard, and if you want, you can adjust the width and height of the widget as per your preference.
Simply paste the embed code on the backend of your website wherever you want to display the widget and save the changes!
Embed The YouTube Video Widget On Any Website
Add YouTube Channel Widget On HTML
- After logging in into your HTML account, navigate to the webpage where you wish to display your YouTube videos widget
- Paste the copied code to the backend of the webpage
- Save the changes, and you are done!
Embed YouTube Video Widget On WordPress
- Firstly, login into your WordPress account.
- Select and edit the webpage where you want to embed your YouTube video widget
- Click the +button and click the custom HTML option
- Paste the copied embed code and save the changes
- Done! You will have successfully embedded your YouTube widget on WordPress website.
Embed YouTube Videos Widget On Your Wix Website
- Start by logging into your Wix website
- In the menu bar, click on the (+) button on the left side of the screen
- Select the More option in the menu
- Select HTML iframe from embeds
- Paste the embed code in the code section
- To save the changes, click on Apply, and the embedding process would be completed
Add YouTube Channel Videos On Your Weebly Website
- Log into your Weebly account
- Click on the embed code element on the left side of the screen
- Next, you need to drag and drop the embed code element on the webpage where you wish to display the YouTube videos widget
- Select the HTML box and click on edit custom HTML
- Simply paste the embed code and save the changes to showcase your YouTube channel widget on your website
Embed YouTube Videos Widget On Squarespace Website
- Start by logging into your Squarespace account.
- Open the webpage where you wish to embed your YouTube videos widget and click on ‘Add Block.’
- Select the Embed option and select </> in the URL field
- Paste the embed code in the box and click on set
- Publish your changes by clicking on the Apply option, and you are all set!
Integrate YouTube Widget On Shopify
- Simply log into your Shopify account.
- Click on the Online Store option in the Sales Channel section.
- In the dropdown on the sidebar, click on the Themes option.
- Click on the Action button on the current theme available on the right side of the screen.
- After clicking on the Action button, select Edit code.
- Choose the layout or section where you want to embed the YouTube widget.
- Paste the copied code and click on the Save option publish the changes
- Voila! Your widget will be embedded on the website.
ADVANTAGES OF ADDING YOUTUBE VIDEOS WIDGET TO YOUR WEBSITE
Now you know how to add YouTube video widgets on different website-building platforms. But why would you bother embedding a YouTube widget is crucial to convince you to insert a YouTube widget on your website.
These are some of the prominent advantages of adding YouTube videos widget to your website that is collected from other website experiences after embedding a YouTube video widget.
Grow Your YouTube Channel Reach
Not everyone visiting your website knows about your YouTube channel. It is also possible that your loyal customers are not even connected with you on your YouTube channel and are missing out on the useful and creative content you are creating for your customers. Embedding the YouTube video widget helps you connect your every visitor with your YouTube content and thus results in more subscribers on the YouTube channel.
Increase Visitors Engagement
More than text-based content, people like to learn through visual content like images and videos. A small video of 1 minute can describe your whole business rather than reading a thousand words of content. YouTube videos entice your visitors to click on videos and engage with them. Also, you can display streams of YouTube videos on your website. This increases the audience dwell time and engagement on your website.
Enhance Content Quality
Good website content can be defined as that containing informative, creative, unique, valuable, and appealing content on the website. With the YouTube video widget, you can accomplish all these factors for your website content. It allows you to display highly creative, visually appealing, and informative content on your website. Also, instead of your customers finding you on YouTube for “how-to” videos, you can display the content directly on your website.
Improve Visual Appearance Of Your Website
YouTube videos are full of vibrant colors and interactive content display. With the YouTube widget, you can easily enhance your content display by customizing it with themes, layout designs, styles, and more. You can design a creative widget that also perfectly fits your website, improving the appearance of your website.
Embedding YouTube Widget into the website has many added benefits and advantages. It helps brands in effectively promoting their products and service and significantly increases user engagement. In addition, by enhancing the website’s overall look, a video widget increases the dwell time of the customers on the website.
Since you now are aware of the best YouTube widget tool and how you can embed the YouTube channel videos into your website, we highly recommend you start embedding and reaping the benefits immediately!