Giphy serves over 10 billion GIF media content per day, giving brands 10 billion opportunities to grab their target audience’s attention every day.
GIFs are nothing but animated or short motion pictures people use to add a dash of wittiness to their content.
Users use these GIFs while chatting, and many brands use them on their websites to create engagement as people on the internet find these GIFs quite relatable.
Want to optimize your website and increase visits? Then you must embed GIFs to your website. Here are some easy steps for you.
Steps To Embed Gif From Giphy To Your Website
Step 1: Login or Signup to your Taggbox Widget account.
- You will reach the dashboard after logging in.
Step 2: Click on Add Social Feeds option to add a GIF from Giphy to your widget.
Step 3: A pop-up will appear with the title “choose source”
- Click on Giphy as the source of your GIF.
Step 4: Another pop-up will appear
- Enter the GIF from Giphy handle to fetch your GIF from Giphy and click on the create feed button
Taggbox widget tool will automatically fetch the GIFs into a feed. In addition, there are many customizations and moderation features that you can use as per your preference.
Once you have organized the GIFs, you will automatically be redirected to the wall editor dashboard on your account.
Step 5: Click on the “Publish” button at the bottom left corner.
- A pop-up will appear with the title “choose your platform.”
Step 6: Choose the option suitable for you from the given websites like WordPress, HTML, Wix, Shopify, etc
Let’s choose HTML as an example.
Step 7: A pop-up will appear to adjust the width and height of the GIF from the Giphy feed
Step 8: Click on “Get Code” to generate the code.
- Copy the code and paste it into the HTML of your website
After pasting the generated code, you have activated it too.
Congratulations! You have successfully embedded the GIF from Giphy on your website.
Also Read – Embed Twitter Feed On Website
Why Taggbox Widget?
When it comes to embed GIF on the website, you can be assured that your visitors will fall in love with your website as everyone on the internet is fond of GIFs. But how can you make sure they reach the widget?
Here are some of the most prominent features of the Taggbox widget to make sure your GIF from Giphy becomes the highlight of your website:
- Customize: Taggbox Widget provides layouts, colors, and themes to make your GIF widget more visually appealing;
- Moderate: Filter out the irrelevant GIFs to only display what matches the theme of your website;
- Automatic Updates: To ensure that your widget is up-to-date with live content;
- Fast And Responsive: To ensure that visitors can seamlessly interact with your GIFs and have fun with them;
- Easy Integration: You don’t require any code. You just need a Taggbox Widget account (14-days free trial available)!
Why Embed GIF from Giphy To Website?
- GIFs are relatable, fun, and very much in trend; they will give your website a transformed look and attract new visitors to your website;
- GIPHY allows you to create your customized GIFs you can create something that speaks the voice of your brand and encourage your audience to use them;
- GIFs make your website more fun, increasing the website dwell time and multiple visits by your customers;
- Generate Sales as GIFs are the perfect ROI and bring the element of relatability to your website;
- Increase brand visibility and reinvent your brand image with the cool GIFs;
Over To You
We have reached the end of this blog, where you got to know how you can embed GIFs from Giphy on your website.
Although embedding GIFs on your website can only become a perfect investment return if you have a well-crafted marketing strategy and a good sense of humour.
Now, You are all set to make the most of this new possibility!