SoundCloud was founded in 2007, and ever since then, they have been serving artists and listeners with some amazing music that cannot be found anywhere else.
They work with an artist-first mindset as they allow independent artists to easily upload their tracks and share them with their social network and engage with their fans.
With over 250 million tracks from 30 million artists from 190 countries on SoundCloud, it has become the largest audio discovery platform in the world.
Embedding a SoundCloud track could bring high engagement and more visitors to your website.
Steps To Embed SoundCloud Track On Website
Here is how you can embed SoundCloud track on your website using Taggbox Widget.
Step 1: Login or Signup to your Taggbox Widget account (Taggbox provides a 14-day free trial)
- You will reach the dashboard after logging in.
Step 2: Click on Add Social Feeds option to add a SoundCloud track to your widget.
Step 3: A pop-up will appear with the title “choose source”
- Click on SoundCloud as the source of your track.
Step 4: Another pop-up will appear with the title “create SoundCloud feed”
- Enter the SoundCloud track handle to fetch your track from SoundCloud and click on the create feed button
Taggbox widget tool will automatically fetch the track into a feed. There are many customizations and moderation features that you can use as per your preference.
Once you have organized the track, you will automatically be redirected to the wall editor dashboard on your account.
Step 5: Click on the “Publish” button at the bottom left corner.
- A pop-up will appear with the title “choose your platform.”
Step 6: Choose the option suitable for you from the given websites like WordPress, HTML, Wix, Shopify, etc
Let’s choose HTML as an example.
Step 7: A pop-up will appear to adjust the width and height of the SoundCloud track feed
Step 8: Click on “Get Code” to generate the code.
- Copy the code and paste it into the HTML of your website
After pasting the generated code, you have activated it too.
Congratulations! You have successfully embedded the SoundCloud track on your website.
Also Read – Embed Twitter Feed On Website
Why Taggbox Widget?
When it comes to embedding an audio widget on the website, you can be assured that they will be hooked once the visitors listen to the SoundCloud track. But how can you make sure they reach the widget and, most importantly, hit the play button?
Here are some of the most prominent features of the Taggbox widget to make sure your SoundCloud widget becomes the highlight of your website:
- Customize: Taggbox Widget provides layouts, colors, and themes to make your widget visually appealing;
- Moderate: Filter out the irrelevant content to only display what is best for your visitors;
- Automatic Updates: To ensure that your widget is up-to-date with live content;
- Fast And Responsive: To ensure that visitors can seamlessly interact with your SoundCloud track;
- Easy Integration: You don’t require any code. You just need a Taggbox Widget account!
Why Embed SoundCloud Track On Your Website?
- Give your website visitors a better exposure to your music without leaving the website, as the Taggbox SoundCloud widget allows visitors to play, pause, stop or share the track;
- People love listening to music. It can keep them hooked for longer; having music on your website would increase the dwell time;
- Get explored by people who like your genre of music and increase your SoundCloud followers as they visit your SoundCloud account to explore more;
- SoundCloud is device friendly, so your user can be using their smartphone or PC, you can be assured that they will listen to your track;
- SoundCloud allows fans to repost the music, embedding your track on the website can ensure more reposts.
Over To You
We come to the end of this blog to know how you can embed SoundCloud track on your website and what benefits it would bring.
With the diverse solutions provided by Taggbox Widget, you can cost-effectively embed SoundCloud tracks and witness the ROI.
Music brings us all together as it is the language of love. Embed SoundCloud tracks on your website and see your website dwell time increasing like never before.