Everyone is aware of Instagram and Blogger, but there are tools to Embed Instagram Widget on Blogger.
Let’s dive in step-by-step and understand.
What is Blogger?
Blogger is a blog-publishing service that allows users to create a website and Publish blogs using the service.
The websites are hosted on Google and accessed by subdomain (blogspot.com).
Sometimes the question arises in mind is why do people blog:
- To share your passions
- Solve other’s issues with your knowledge
- Build a community
- Market your business
- Share the solution to people’s problems
- Sell product
- Build Trust Online
And many more that can take your business, knowledge, and writing skills to the next level.
Blogger and Instagram together!
The two leading forces with huge active users can help you achieve your goal.
To make your website engaging, you can simply add visuals, but automatic updating visuals play a vital role in engagement.
There are social media aggregator tools that can make the aggregation and curation of feeds simple and time-saving.
Tools like Taggbox Widget and Tagembed possess great capabilities to simplify the curation process and make the feeds more appealing.
With the help of features like:
- Profanity filter
- Customization & Personalization
- Real-time Updates
- Custom CSS
And many more features make the tools Pro.
You can aggregate Instagram feeds using:
- Hashtag (#)
- Handles (@)
- Mentions (@)
And later make the widget appealing using Themes etc.
Embed Instagram Widget on Blogger websites
Simple steps to Embed Instagram Widget on Blogger websites using Taggbox Widget.
- Create a free Taggbox Widget Account (14 days free trial available)
- Aggregate feeds using any Hashtag (#), Mentions (@), Handles (@), Tagged posts
- Select the “Embed Widget” option and choose the “HTML” logo to generate the embedding code.
- Copy the generated Instagram Widget code.
Steps to Embed Instagram Widget On Blogger Websites
- Log in to your Blogger Admin account and select your project.
- Click on Pages from the left-hand side menu.
- Open the page you want to embed Instagram Widget on, Click HTML on the left-top ribbon menu and paste your copied code,
- Then click Update.
- Save the changes made.
Your Instagram Widget is embedded into the Blogger Website.
(If the Homepage is not available, then paste the CODE on the body tag of the page by visiting the Theme>Edit in HTML)