Today, social media has become an inseparable part of our lives. We use it to learn about what’s going on in other parts of the world, connect with friends and family, and share our thoughts.
But as a business, have you ever wondered what profits could these social opinions of people bring to you? An excellent tool to be used in marketing, consumers’ social media posts about their experience with your brand’s products and services could be used by means of the social wall.
This social widget then can be placed across various marketing touchpoints, especially websites. By displaying the authentic content on the website, brands can grab the visitors’ attention and create social proof for themselves.
WHAT IS A SOCIAL MEDIA FEED WIDGET?
A social media feed widget is a collection of multiple social media posts from different social media platforms that are created by brand users. This includes photos, reviews, videos, etc. A social media wall can be created by using a smart social media aggregator tool that brings all the user-generated content in one place.
The aggregated feed can be embedded on a website homepage easily. There are certain perks of using a social media feed widget on a company’s website, especially for e-commerce-
- It boosts user engagement
- Creates social proof for your brand
- Collects user-generated content for your business
- Helps enhance the brand trust and value
- Magnifies the visual appeal of the website
In this blog, we will learn about one of the best social media aggregator tools on the internet that help in curation and embedding social media feeds on a business website in an effortless way.
Taggbox Widget – One Of The Best Tool To Embed Social Media Feeds
Let’s begin with the most popular tool in this domain – Taggbox Widget! It is a social media feed aggregator that creates attractive and eye-catching walls for brands. It comes with different features that let anyone design the wall of their dream and choice (not to forget in tune with website layout!) Some of the key characteristics that make Taggbox Widget the leading tool in the market are-
Personalize Dashboard: there are various options like theme, font, size, and color, banner, and custom CSS to design the social wall with Taggbox.
Content Moderation: Taggbox lets you curate the social feed widget by collecting only those social media posts that you want to display on the website.
Taggbox Widget also has some special features, such as a profanity filter that automatically removes offensive content.
Taggbox generates the embed code for the social wall created, which can be placed with the website backend, and the posts will be automatically fetched from that point on. The social media feed by Taggbox keeps updated in real-time, and if it’s for an e-commerce website, one can also make the user-generated photos shoppable.
Step-By-Step Instructions To Embed Social Media Feeds Using Taggbox Widget
Steps To Aggregate Social Media Feeds
- Start with a 14-day free trial account or log in to Taggbox Widget if you are an existing user.
- On the Dashboard, click on the My Widget. You can create a new widget or use an existing one.
- Open the Widget by clicking on the Edit button. Now to collect social media feeds, click on the Social Feed option located on the sidebar of the screen. A screen will appear with the Social Media Connection option.
- From the various social channel options on the screen, you can select any to collect the social media feeds.
- Now a box will appear with #Hashtags, @Handles, Mentions, Page Url, Lists, Keywords, etc., depending on the source you have selected.
- Once you typed in the feed connection, click on the Create Feed button located on the box.
Tada! You have started with the first to collect these amazing social media feeds for your authentic, powerful, and engaging content for your website. You can follow similar steps to collect social media feeds from multiple channels and create a vibrant social media feed for your website.
Steps To Customize Social Media Feeds
- Go to the Design feature on the same sidebar; you will find Themes and Customization in the list.
- To represent social media feeds in a creative layout design on your website, check the various themes available on Taggbox Widget. Some popular themes are Classic Card, Square Photo, Horizontal Slider, and Story Theme.
- Select any theme that you find suits your website design perfectly.
- With the Customization option, you can add color & image to the background, change the size of images, fonts, social media icons, time & date, create posts in Card Style, and do theme settings.
- Once done, save all the changes you made to create an attractive social media feeds Widget.
Steps To Embed Social Media Feeds
- In three steps, you can easily embed social media feeds on your website.
- Click on the Publish button located on the bottom left corner of your screen.
- A box with various CMS platforms appears on the screen. Select the one to generate the specific embed code that fits your website code.
- Now a box will appear with embed code. Copy the generated code and paste it into the website page to display the social media feeds.
You are done now! You have easily created this amazing-looking social media feed for your website with Taggbox Widget. Without any need for technical knowledge, anyone can easily create high-end-looking social media feed widgets for their websites.
So what are you waiting for? Start creating and embedding Social Media Feeds for your website in a matter of a few minutes and make your visitors go wow when they arrive on your website.